If you can not make any of the Alcohol Education/Engagement Classes please schedule an appointment using the Student Health Portal for an individual alcohol education course (the instructions are below) or contact the WFU Student Health Service (Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-4PM) at336.758.5218, option 0 and ask to schedule an appointment with Lavi Wilson.
ONLINE SCHEDULING for Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator APPOINTMENT Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator: Mrs. S. Lavi Wilson (email@example.com) ; 414 BENSON UNIVERSITY CENTER.
- Go to the Student Health Service webpage http://shs.wfu.edu/
- Click on “Want to save time? Why not make your appointment online?” or “STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL”
- Accept terms
- Go to Appointment Scheduling tab and answer the following boxes:
- Location: choose CHOICES
- Date: select a date that fits with your schedule
- Reason for Appointment: choose either ALCOHOL INTOXICATION or Choices-Alcohol
- Hit Search
- Available dates and times should appear. If you received a message that says No Results Found it means that you have to choose another day because there are no available appointments for the date you have chosen.
We want your feedback please take this brief survey on the Alcohol Education/Engagement Course.